If you are booking a Self Care Sunday or the Reconnect Day Retreat please continue scrolling down.
For up-to-date listings, please see the listed events on my Facebook page and like or follow to keep up to date.
When packing for a sound bath :
- Think warmth and comfort. Comfortable clothes, warm socks, cosy blanket/s, hot water bottle?-Bring something padded to lie on. (Folded quilt, sleeping bag, camping mattress or a second yoga mat etc.)
- Consider bringing something to support under your knees. This passively releases the psoas muscles in the low back. (There are bolsters available. Please indicate by text if you want one provided. There is a limited supply so book early o879667I42).
- If you prefer lying in your side ( which is a wonderful way to avoid snoring ), consider bringing ANOTHER PILLOW to place between your knees.
- Arrive in good time so you are well settled before the start. Late arrivals can disturb the event.
- Remember DO NOT BRING YOUR PHONE into the sound bath!
A short video introducing Slow Yoga and what makes it different from other practices.
Current Slow Yoga Classes
Ionad Teampall Chróine, Dungloe, Mondays @10.30am
The Dolmen Centre, Portnoo, Tuesdays @10am, Glenties Markethall, Thurdsdays @ 8pm
(Text O879667I42 to enquire)
Workshops and Retreats
Self Care Sunday Workshops
The next workshops will happen in the Markethall, Glenties on Sundays Oct 15 & Nov 19.
Check back for details and booking. Use the PayPal button below to book your place or text 0879667142.
No retreat listings currently. Please check back.
Retreats have a dedicated site - Donegal Yoga Retreats.
Visit the site to see what past retreat offerings and to read testimonials. Collaborators include renowned Iain Miller from Unique Ascent and Dr. Caroline Burrow, from Sea Stone Sky. Venues have included Errigal Hostel , Caisleán Óir, Carnaween House and Lough Meela Lodge.